SWIM 2023 will be accepting short papers or abstracts (1-6 pages) for publication in conference proceedings. Papers must be oral presentations. Papers will be peer reviewed. Acceptance is based on relevance, novelty, and clarity of presentation. Conference attendance is required for publication.
Selected papers could be considered for publication for the Special Issue of Water (an open access journal with IF=3.5) on “Sea Water Intrusion Phenomena and Management of Coastal Aquifers: Conceptualization, Advanced Monitoring, and Sustainability”, edited by K. Voudouris & M. Polemio.
Basic format for papers is:
- File Format: Microsoft Word
- 8.5 x 11 paper, 1-inch margins
- 1-6 pages, numbered
- Times Roman font
- Title: 14-point, U/L-case, centered
- Authors: 12 point-italic, centered
- Headings 12-point bold, U/L case, left justified
- Text, figure captions: 12-point, left or fully justified
- Footnote, references: 10-point
- February 15, 2023 — Paper submission, opens
- August 27, 2023 — Paper submission, closes
- September 1, 2023 — Notification of paper acceptance
- October 1, 2023 — Final submission of publication-ready pdf